We’ve all heard that exercise is important … but do you know why? Exercise has all sorts of benefits.
- Exercise increases your energy level. Exercising delivers oxygen and nutrients to your whole body helping it to work more efficiently and boost your endurance.
- It helps you live longer
- Exercise and other physical activities are often great opportunities to socialize. Going to the playground, joining a sports team or going to the local recreation center are all great ways to meet new people.
- Being physically active will keep you healthy. Research says that engaging in 30 minutes of exercise a day is all you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Exercise makes you happier! Physical activity releases chemicals in your brain called endorphins that are known to make you feel happier and more relaxed.
- Helps improve your sex life
- Regular physical activity has been proven to help prevent a wide variety of health problems.
- It leads to better sleep
- Exercise can be fun! Often times exercise can be a part of some your favourite daily activities, such as walking the dog, going to the playground, or riding your bike.
- Exercise helps you maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduces the risk of arthritis.The most commonly experienced chronic illness in middle-aged and older adults
- Helps with Anti Aging
- Exercise is good for your heart! It helps maintain a healthy blood pressure and improves circulation.
- Regular physical activity helps you sleep better. When you are active during the day, you typically fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer
- Helps you keep focus in your life
- Exercise is good for your mind, body, and soul.
Now that we’ve given some reasons why exercise is so important, you need to think about what are you going to do to live a healthier and happier life.
Set a goal for yourself and pick one activity you are going to commit to this week. Then keep going with it the next week or find a new activity to try push yourself out of your comfort zone and do something that makes you try.
Overall exercise will improve your Confidence as you start to get better and try new things and meet new people. It’s all about Believing in yourself Aim to Move at least 30 min everyday.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Healthy tips to Manage your Money better
- The Absurdity of Women’s Clothing Sizes
- Alcohol Consumption How much is enough ?
- What Goals do you have set for 2019 ?
- 16 Reasons why you should exercise
- SUPPLEMENTS WHAT WHY HOW MUCH??
- Hydration is the key to successful Weight Management
- Maintain Motivation!
- I Ate Too Much - What Do I Do Now?
- Mind Over Matter
- Greetings From Madame Foodie!
- Exciting News BAM
- Bush walking and fresh air: Breathe in the goodness!