The Absurdity of Women’s Clothing Sizes
Did you know that a size 8 dress today is nearly a size 16 dresses from 1958 and a size 8 dresses of 1958 doesn’t even have a modern day size
Are you a Apple, Pear, Hourglass, Banana? Do you feel that it’s hard to buy clothes that fit which aren’t in different sizes?
Where do we all start with the pressure that is trying to work out what suits your body shape. Why can’t we just have a standard sizing approach?
We aren’t here to say which sizes are good and which aren’t what we are trying to do here is create a brand that feels that all sizes matter. In this day and age it is important to embrace all sizes and try and ensure that we have it covered from a 6 thru to a 24
If you are exercising and trying to get fit and improve your health why not do it in style and comfort. How can a XL fit a 14 in one style and a xl fit a 18 in another.
Why are most designer clothing lines only go to a 14 which is there extra large don’t they think that anything over that size wants to wear a nice dress
It is so hard to Understand why and how the sizes have been created however in the 50’s they decided the smaller the size the better the women felt and maybe that has stuck with us I would like to think that it is really linked to our health as we are all not going to be a size 0 we can work as hard as we like in the gym and this will never come.
If we are fit and healthy and mentally strong aren’t we in better shape no matter what the size is !
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Healthy tips to Manage your Money better
- The Absurdity of Women’s Clothing Sizes
- Alcohol Consumption How much is enough ?
- What Goals do you have set for 2019 ?
- 16 Reasons why you should exercise
- SUPPLEMENTS WHAT WHY HOW MUCH??
- Hydration is the key to successful Weight Management
- Maintain Motivation!
- I Ate Too Much - What Do I Do Now?
- Mind Over Matter
- Greetings From Madame Foodie!
- Exciting News BAM
- Bush walking and fresh air: Breathe in the goodness!